Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oh how time flys!

Since we have moved up to Farmington, time has seemed to just disappear before us! Between Nick working, the house finally selling, several small holidays, and just day to day life...life is running at full speed!

The girls are getting so big and its amazing the things that they are saying and doing now! They literally remember everything, so it shocks me what they will bring up and say! Here is a great example, we have a rule that the girls are not supposed to play in our room so when I catch them in there I will say "Please get out of momma's room". WELL the other day Nick went into the girls' room and was instantly informed to "get out of our room dad" by Parker!

Another great one, we were driving home from the gym in Eagan and it was starting to get dark when Parker asked "Can I wish on a shooting Star?". I told her we will have to wait until it was dark and we say a falling star. She then informed me she wanted to "Wish for Angelo"! He was a cute little boy in her preschool class that she has been to since the middle of January! It just cracked Nick and I up! Our little girl is already boy crazy at age 4!! Oh we are going to have our hands full with these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment