Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finally Hair Cuts!

When I was younger, I was almost 3 years old before I finally started to grow hair. When I did start to get it, it was platinum blonde and curly. It took forever for me to finally get hair, so when it grew in with curls my mom was so excited! When she finally decided to cut my hair, the curls disappeared...so sad! Although my hair was still super cute, it was so disappointing to have my curls disappear!

As with me, the girls were very slow to grow a full head of hair. When they started getting it, Kinsley got stick straight beautiful platinum blonde hair. It drapes so cute to the side and looks like it has natural highlights! Parker got beautiful curly blonde hair that framed her face in such a cute way. Since I remembered what happened when I cut my hair, I was very hesitant to cut either of their hair. I held off for as long as I could but couldn't wait any longer!

Kinsley got her hair cut April 2011 because while celebrating Easter she got one of her pig tails caught in a hand held bubble blower. Needless to say I had to trim her hair to get the blower out. It wasn't drastic but was bummed. Parkers we left untouched though! That is until right before Easter this year. Both of the girls were in need of getting cut so I decided to take the plunge while we were back home visiting family! I took both girls in and was amazed at how well they did!

They both got taken back by different stylists so I explained the general concept of what we wanted and walked back and forth between the girls! They sat perfectly and didn't cry at all! I had one of those really proud momma moments!

Here are the results:
Parker Before:
Parker After:

**Don't worry, her curls stayed! It was just still damp when we took the pic!**

Kinsley after:
She was being a stinker so I also am including one from later that afternoon:
This way you can see how cute it turned out!

I opted to get both girls the Bobb hair cut...this way it is a simple cute little girls haircut! Plus its still the right length that we can do pig tails when we want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment