Thursday, February 11, 2010

Potty Potty!

For their 2nd birthday Grandma Natty got them adorable little potty chairs that are deluxe! They even have toliet paper rolls on them! The girls have been sitting on them, mostly with the lids down, but sometimes we try it with the lids up! Tonight after bath Parker said she had to go 'Potty' so we waited to put diapers and pj's on and let them sit on the potties!

They were having a good time sitting on the potties even with the lids open until Kinsley felt it was necessary to shut her lid. Nick and I were talking about steps we were going to take to start making this 'fun' transition when Kinsley snuck one by us and pottied on the potty! Only problem...the lid was still down! Nick looked at me and said "did you spill something?" I looked at it and instantly knew...IT WAS PEE! Woo Hoo! I have never been so happy to clean up a mess before! I was so excited that when I cheered I scared Kinsley and made her cry. We calmed her down though and got her a Tiger sticker and she was then excited with what she had just done! Hopefully we have more of these moments to come...preferably in the potty and not on it, but right now I wont be too picky!

Here are some pictures of the potties and the accident....yay thats right I took pictures of it! I am proud of her little accident!




1 comment: